As a daily weight scale, electronic scales are very popular among young people. In order to pursue a better experience and an atmospheric appearance, electronic scales are usually made of glass. And a single glass seems to be monotonous. Many manufacturers have upgraded their processes and introduced laser marking technology to engrave unique patterns and brand logos on the glass surface.
The surface marking of electronic scales is usually engraved with a UV marking machine, which has many technological advantages over the traditional marking process.
The principle of UV marking on electronic scales
UV laser marker using high-energy ultraviolet light to carve patterns on the glass surface. The heat-affected area of ultraviolet light is extremely small, which can achieve the effect of “cold processing”. The handwriting is clean and beautiful. Just import the font pattern required to be marked on the computer, and run it by the computer laser marking control software, and carry out the surface engraving of the electronic scale simply and efficiently. Simple and easy to get started.
What are the advantages of electronic scale UV marking machine?
1. Corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant, the marking pattern is permanent.
2. The pattern is clear and beautiful, the touch feels good, and it can carry out small pattern graphics, QR code and barcode marking.
3. The marking speed is fast, the efficiency is high, the accuracy rate is high, and it is suitable for mass production.
4. Suitable for a variety of materials, such as metal materials, non-metal materials: glass, plastic, bamboo, wood, cloth, etc.
5. The multi-station marking machine can be selected according to the demand, which greatly improves the production efficiency.