As a kind of high-precision processing equipment, laser marking machine will inevitably encounter some unexpected situations in the process of use, even with stable performance and high reliability. For example, in the process of use, many people will find that the laser marking machine power has decreased.
What are the reasons for the power drop of laser marking machine? The possible reasons are as follows:
1. The laser power supply voltage drops, resulting in a drop in laser output power
Solution: The power supply needs to be replaced.
2. The lens are stained
Solution: Clean or replace.
3. The optical path system is inaccurate
Solution: Adjust the laser. Or adjust the position of the beam expander. The incident light should be in the center of the light entrance hole of the beam expander, and the outgoing light should be in the center of the light exit hole.
4. The workpiece surface is not on the focal plane
Solution: Adjust the workpiece surface to focus.
5. The position and direction of the beam mirror are not accurate
Solution: Adjust the position of the beam expander.
6. The service life of the equipment is too long
Solution: Need to inflate or replace with a new laser.
7. The laser entering the galvanometer is off-center
Solution: Adjust the laser.
8. The marking speed is too fast
Solution: Slow down the marking speed appropriately.
During the maintenance and repair of the laser marking machine, some operations need to be completed by professional technicians. Do not disassemble and repair by yourself, otherwise it will not only damage the performance of the equipment, but also may cause damage to the operator.