If you are looking forward to buy an affordable CO2 laser marking machine, Linxuan Laser offers you the 2023 best CO2 laser marking systems to fit your laser marking projects, plans and ideas, whether you are in USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, UAE, Canada, Australia, Russia, South Africa, China, India or other countries from Asia, Europe, North America, South America, Africa, and Oceania.
Definition – What Is a CO2 Laser Marking Machine?
CO2 Laser marking machine is a type of CNC laser system which uses CO2 laser beam to leave permanent marks on different 2D/3D surfaces of metal and nonmetals.
Our CO2 laser marking systems are mainly divided into Portable series, Desktop series, Flying series, 3D series, etc. Fiber laser markers are widely used in industrial manufacturing, small businesses, small shop, home shop, home business, school education, and commercial applications.
CO2 Laser marking machines are also known as CO2 laser markers, CO2 laser marking systems, CO2 laser engraving machines, CO2 laser etching machines, CO2 laser stippling machines, CO2 laser labeling machines, CO2 laser printing machines and CO2 laser marking equipment.
Working Principle – How Does a CO2 Laser Marker Work?
CO2 laser marking machine adopts infrared wavelength, 10.64μm gas laser, CO2 gas is charged into the high-voltage discharge tube to generate glow discharge, so that the gas molecules release laser, and the laser energy amplifies to form the laser beam for material processing, the laser beam vaporizes the surface of the processed body to achieve the purpose of engraving.
Applications – What Are CO2 Laser Markers Used for?
CO2 laser marking equipment can mark a variety of non-metallic materials and some metal products, such as bamboo products, wood, paper, ABS, PVC, epoxy resin, acrylic, leather, glass, building ceramics, rubber, etc.. Widely used in pharmaceutical packaging, food packaging, beverage packaging, plastic, textile, leather, wood, handicrafts, electronic components, communications, clocks and watches, glasses, printing and other industries.
What Are the Advantages and Benefits of CO2 Laser Engraving Equipment?
1. High optical energy conversion rate, which is the common advantage of all laser marking machines.
2. The closed tube CO2 laser marking machine can continuously output power, and the pulse frequency is relatively high.
3. It can output laser with dozens of spectral line near 10 microns, high standard precision can achieve output in the precise range of -10 microns.
4. The wavelength is just right, the transmission rate and beam quality are high, the line width is narrow, and the work is stable.
5. Good directionality and controllability, monochromatic frequency stability, small gas density, small output density.
6. Long continuous working time, clear and beautiful marking. Powerful software, flowing number marking and flying marking, CO2 laser markers can meet the needs of industrialized mass production online or offline.